Sunday, June 04, 2006

 

Yosemite 5-20-06

I rode to Yosemite and took pictures.



The reservoir on highway 49 was nearly full, a sight I had not seen before.



My goal.




The traffic at the entrance, which was increased because the other western entrance to the park was closed by a rockslide.




El Capitan.


































Words don't describe Yosemite, so I let the photos tell the story.


On the way home, I fought Frog Jump traffic on hwy. 49, then spent a couple of hours visiting with the good residents of Jackson, enjoying the evening on the patio while John and Dennis got John's bike ready for his cross country ride.

Comments:
nice pics geo- seems like you were on the cusp of heaven.
 
It is a humbling place. It's really much better during the week, when there aren't so many people around.
 
Great pic's
I especially liked the scooter in front of the waterfall
danl
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?